Shuttle P2 3500G PC and XP19 monitor
What kind of processor does this mini PC use?
Intel Core 2 Quad
Competition ends: 30 October 2008
This month, we've teamed up with Shuttle, leading maker of SFF PCs and accessories, to give away one complete high-performance P2 3500G PC.
Performance doesn't require a big chassis, and that's what this mini PC stands for. Inside the black, cube-shaped case beats an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 processor at 2.4GHz. Thanks to its four cores it is capable of handling different applications at once. It also boasts 2GB of DDR2-800 memory, making the pre-installed Windows Vista Home Premium and its Aero interface run smoothly.
Enhanced graphics performance are provided by Nvidia's Geforce 9600GT 512MB - a single slot graphics card that leaves a spare PCI slot available for future upgrades. The built-in 500GB SATA hard disk provides ample disk space letting you store all your favourite music, photos, video and other data.
Also, there's a dual layer DVD writer included that backups data just in case you run out of space.
A multi-format card reader transfers photos and images directly from your digital camera on to the XPC while the PC's USB Speedlink port situated in the front panel lets you easily connect to a second PC. Built-in Wifi is also included for hassle-free wireless networking, while a fingerprint reader comes as standard too, securing the PC in a snap.
As this wasn't enough, this feature-rich and extensive package also includes a Shuttle XP19 19'in TFT display as well as mouse and keyboard, meaning that you've got everything you need you to get started right away. With a maximum resolution of 1,680x1,050 pixels and a 5ms response time, this display delivers crystal-clear images no matter if you're watching films, editing photos or playing games on it.
To find out more about the P2 3500G and XP19 TFT, along with other Shuttle products, head to http://www.shuttle.com.
For your chance to win this amazing system, simply answer the question on the right. The competition opens on 2 October and closes on 30 October 2008.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Computeractive Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.
13. VNU will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the prizes are as described on this page. VNU cannot accept any liability in respect of any prize, however, and any queries regarding a prize should be taken up directly with the sponsor of that prize.
14. Winner(s)' details may be used in reasonable promotional activities relating to the competition, subject to prior notification by VNU.
16. Details of how to enter, closing dates and prize descriptions can be found on the individual competition pages.
17. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted if made via the relevant VNU competition page.