Win a signed Platinum disc and 2 tickets to a Take That concert!
Take That's comeback has been phenomenal. More than just reminiscing about the '90s and playing their greatest hits, the guys have gone from strength-to-strength, with solid new material and great song-writing. Their new album, The Circus, is another must-have for anyone's collection.
To celebrate the arrival of The Circus, we're giving one lucky winner a very special prize. Not only are we giving away a pair of tickets to their sold-out Wembley Stadium show on 3rd July next year, the winner will also receive a personalised platinum disc of the guys' last album, Beautiful World!
To stand a chance of winning simply answer the question below, fill in your details and hit 'go'!
Don't forget to buy your copy of The Circus today!
Competition closes - 14th December 2008
Terms and Conditions
1. How to enter this Competition:
- answer the question and enter your details
- click 'Go'
2. Prize is a pair of tickets to Take That's show at Wembley Stadium on 3rd July 2009, plus a platinum disc of their last album, personalised for the winner.
3. Closing date is 14/12/08; all entries must be made by midnight on this date.
4. Prize does not include transportation to or from the show, nor does it include costs for any incidentals not mentioned as part of the prize above.
5. The winner will be notified by telephone.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
8. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.
9. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
10. Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Play.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
11. Promoter's address is Play Ltd, PO Box 192, St Helier, Jersey JE4 8RP. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
Competition closed 14th December 2008.
Answer the question.