Sony 32'' HD TV, Sony Blu-Ray player, 4 x comedies on Blu-ray
Simply enter your deets!
Win a Sony Entertainment System Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is only open to customers of JJB Sports plc who are UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of JJB Sports plc or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
2. The prize draw runs between January 5th and February 28th 2009. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the prize draw. To enter this prize draw fill in the entry form online. Challenge Way, Martland Park, Wigan, WN5 0LD.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed.
4. There will be four winners drawn each winning a prize consisting of one Sony 32" HD TV, one Blu-ray DVD Player and four Blu-ray films.
5. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place on the 2nd March. The winner will be notified on or about the 7th March 2009 by telephone/e-mail. If the prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, supplementary winner may be drawn at JJB Sports discretion and notified by telephone/e-mail. JJB Sports plc will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
6. JJB Sports plc reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, JJB Sports reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winners; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
7. JJB Sports plc accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
8. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
9. The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that you agree to your name being made publicly available if you win.
10. JJB Sports decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This promotion is governed by English Law.
12. The promoter is JJB Sports plc, Challenge Way, Martland Park, Wigan, WN5 0LD.
13. No purchase necessary