1 of 3 one night stays in a luxurious boutique hotel
Fancy a relaxing break, an anniversary treat, a dirty weekend to rekindle the passion, or just a moment away from life's stresses and strains?
The Feversham Arms in Yorkshire (AA Hotel of the Year Award 2010), The Crown Inn in Buckinghamshire (Vogue's Secret Address Book Award), Bermondsey Square in central London (Top 10 Trendiest Hotels in Europe, TripAdvisor), The Elephant at Pangbourne in Berkshire (The Good Hotel Guide 2010 "Newcomer of the Year" Cesar Award) and The Olde Bell (Harpers Bazaar's 10 loveliest retreats and winner of Best Restaurant at the Restaurant and Bar Design Awards 2009) just an award winning sample of some of the hotels and inns in our fabulous new and ever expanding range of one and two night Boutique and Charming Escapes.
Now you have the chance to win 1 of 3 one night stays in a luxurious boutique hotel. You can take yourselves off on a luxury one night bed and breakfast escape and plump for a chic urban boutique hotel, a charming hideaway in the countryside or a stunning coastal retreat. You'll enjoy not only a dinner (usually of the best in local, seasonal produce) to delight the fussiest gourmet's palate, but also a tasty breakfast. You'll receive the warmest and most memorable welcome and service as well as a free room upgrade on arrival, subject to availability. A perfect moment away from reality!
1. No purchase necessary - free prize draw.
2. Open to UK residents only.
3. Competition ends midnight on 30 April 2010. Winner will be notified by 7 May 2010. If the prize is unclaimed, it will be redrawn on 28 May 2010.
4. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
5. Only one entry per household permitted.
6. Prizes are subject to availability and, in the event of a prize becoming unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Promoter: Red Letter Days. Red Letter Days is registered in England and Wales under Registration No 5472745. Head Office: 77 Muswell Hill, London N10 3RE.