Tivoli Audio iYiYi alarm clock docking station
Which company makes iPods?
Four iYiYi docking stations worth £254 each to give away
Competition ends: 16 October 2008
MP3 players and iPods have almost replaced conventional ways of listening to music with many people now choosing one over CD players.
But music isnt always for on the move, waking up to music is far more gentle than a harsh bell.
To make your mornings more bearable Computeractive has teamed up with Tivoli Audio to give four readers the chance to win an iYiYi iPod docking station worth £254.
The iYiYi can be used with all Apple iPod units, including the Nano, iPod Touch and video models. It automatically switches to the iPod when it is plugged in and will charge it ready for the day ahead.
A jack socket also means it can be used with other portable music players.
It has a built-in digital alarm clock and lets you wake up to music from your iPod.
The dock will also recharge the iPod while it is playing.
The iYiYi also has a remote control, which operates the functions of both the iPod and the dock, meaning you can skip forward and play songs from across the room.
It also has an AM/FM radio tuner for a little more variety, or the morning news.
There are five station preset buttons for favourite stations and a seek feature that automatically find stations.
For your chance to win one of these docks, simply answer the question shown on the right before 16 October 2008.
For more information about iYiYi, visit the Tivoli Audio website: http://www.tivoliaudio-uk.co.uk.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Computeractive Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.