Tomtom One Assist with a year's free breakdown cover
For your chance to win one of these Tomtom satellite navigators, simply answer the question below before 27 November 2008.
Which maps does the Tomtom One come with?
UK and Ireland
Computeractive has teamed up with Tomtom and Comet to give 10 readers the chance to win a Tomtom One Assist satellite navigation device.
The One Assist has a 3.5in touchscreen and up-to-date maps of the UK and Ireland. It also comes with a windscreen mount that folds flat onto the device when it's not in use.
If you like to have the radio on loudly or are likely to have a car full of noisy children then the Tomtom One also has an enhanced voice instruction system, clear and loud enough to be heard above the din.
You can also use Tomtom's Map Share system to improve your own maps or to receive corrections from other users through Tomtom's Home software installed on a PC.
For those that are worried about breaking down the Tomtom One Assist also comes with 12 months' free car breakdown assistance for the UK and Ireland, provided by Mondial Assistance.
The breakdown cover must be claimed by filling out an online application form and applies to a single car only.
For more information about Tomtom visit the company's website at http://www.tomtom.com.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Computeractive Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.
13. VNU will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the prizes are as described on this page. VNU cannot accept any liability in respect of any prize, however, and any queries regarding a prize should be taken up directly with the sponsor of that prize.
14. Winner(s)' details may be used in reasonable promotional activities relating to the competition, subject to prior notification by VNU.
16. Details of how to enter, closing dates and prize descriptions can be found on the individual competition pages.
17. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted if made via the relevant VNU competition page.