Win a Toshiba 32" LCD TV & Crime DVDs
The prize includes a Toshiba Regza XV 32 Inch Full HD Ready LCD TV, one Murdoch Mysteries box set and one Silent Witness box set.
answer Arthur Conan Doyle
1. The prize includes a Toshiba Regza XV 32 Inch Full HD Ready LCD TV, one Murdoch Mysteries box set and one Silent Witness box set.
2. The Prize is as described, not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
4. Competition begins at 4.49 on 21st September and ends at 4.49 pm on 31st October 2009.
5. Entries must be received by 4.49 pm on 31st October 2009.
6. Entry is free of charge on the Borders website at www.borders.co.uk.
7. Draw is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees, agents and/or immediate family of promoter or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
10. Promoter does not accept responsibility for lost or delayed entries.
11. The winning entry will be the first correct entry selected randomly by Promoter or its agents under independent supervision from all valid entries received and will be notified by email.
12. Where a winner has been selected and the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, Promoter shall have the absolute discretion to select an alternative winner.
13. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
14. The promoter's decision is final. The winner must claim the prize by successfully responding to Promoters notification within 21 days of first receipt. Personal information about the winner will be shared with promoter's agents for prize delivery only. No prize is transferable. No cash alternative available for the prize. In the unlikely event the prize becomes unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as equal value. Promoter reserves the right to change, modify or cancel the present draw if circumstances require it. Borders does not accept any responsibility for any failure or delay in any postal or courier or the winners' failure to accept delivery of his/her prize.The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. Promoter: Borders UK Limited