Continue where the film ends and experience John Lennons Hamburg Adventure! Courtesy of the Hamburg Tourist Office the prize is based on two people sharing and includes;
* Economy return tickets with Lufthansa from London Heathrow to Hamburg
* Two nights accommodation including buffet breakfast at the Raphael Hotel St. Raphael in the city centre
* A Hamburg CARD valid three consecutive days (includes free use of public transport including scheduled harbour ferries and reduced rates for more than 160 tourist attractions)
* Tickets for a city coach tour by Die Roten Doppeldecker
* Tickets to the worlds largest miniature train exhibition MINIATUR WUNDERLAND
* Tickets to BEATLEMANIA, the event exhibition on Hamburgs infamous entertainment strip the Reeperbahn.
Hamburg has it all. 2010 brings lots of new things to see, experience and admire in this vibrant city on the River Elbe. Whether it's art exhibitions, rock festivals, the International Summer Festival or the stunning parade of six cruise liners, Hamburg has plenty of attractions in store for visitors next year.
For your chance to win just answer the following questions
Nowhere Boy is the story of which Rock and Roll Icon?
Answer: John Lennon