Fly on Swiss International Air Lines in Economy Class and experience two nights in Zurich at the Dol
Swiss International Air Lines can fly you directly to the heart of Switzerland. This summer Swiss International Air Lines will be moving from their home in Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 and to celebrate we have an exciting competition for you.
For your chance to fly on Swiss International Air Lines in Economy Class and experience two nights in Zurich at the Dolder Grand in Zurich, just simply answer the following question.
Where will SWISS operate from at Heathrow this summer?
Terminal 1 [Answer]
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. This competition is not open to employees of BAA Airports Limited, Swiss International Air Lines or any person directly or indirectly connected with this competition or family members of any of these persons.
3. Entry is open to all UK residents over 18.
4. There will be one prize winner and the prize is a pair of flights from Heathrow to Zurich with a two night stay at the Dolder Grand in Zurich. The prize must be used before 31 December 2009. Flight bookings are subject to availability. Flight reservations must be made at least 30 days before departure. The costs of transfers, travel insurance, parking, meals, spending money and all and any other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
5. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per household can be accepted.
7. The closing date for the competition is noon on 6 February 2009. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
8. The prize winner will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached BAA Airports Limited by the closing date.
9. The winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
10. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
11. BAA Airports Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in BAA Airports Limited sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The promoter is BAA Airports Limited of 130 Wilton Street, London, SW1V 1LQ.
14. Please note that any personal data provided by an entrant will remain confidential to BAA Airports Limited and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent, except that BAA Airports Limited reserves the right to publish the name of the winner on its website. All personal data provided by an entrant will be used by BAA Airports Limited solely for the purposes of administering the competition and notifying the winner.