VIP trip to Monte Carlo + experience Bond lifestyle
Complete 4 bond type missions in an online game in order to enter the competition
The Prize is a VIP trip to Monte Carlo plus a chance to experience Bond lifestyle:
the prize includes
* helicopter transfer from the airport
* 3 night stay in 5 star hotel
* £500 spending money per person
* fine food and drink to enjoy every night
* speed about the med in a powerboat
* try your luck with a night at the casino
* explore the stunning coastline in a vintage sports car
* test your skills on special secret agent missions
Terms and conditions
1. Open to all UK & ROI residents aged 18 or over, except employees or their families of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications and O2, or associated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. All instructions for entry via www.sonyericsson.com/bond form part of the terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry allowed per person.
4. Closing date for entries is 30th November 2008.
5. To enter you must correctly answer the following 3 multiple choice questions a) What is James Bonds OO number? b) What is the title of the latest Bond film? c) Which author created the James Bond character?
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or undelivered, whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or else.
7. The prize is one holiday for two to Monte Carlo, including return economy flights to Nice, transfers to and from the hotel, 3 nights in 5 star accommodation and £500 spending money per person. Winner is responsible for all personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar and in room entertainment charges.
8. The prize must be taken by end of April 2009 (excluding peak periods such school holidays) and is based on two people sharing.
9. The winner and guest must book their own travel insurance, have a valid passport and organise their own travel to airports in the UK or ROI.
10. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received on Wednesday 3rd December 2008.
11. The winner will be notified by email or phone by Monday 8th December 2008 and prize bookings will be made subsequently.
12. The prize is subject to availability and is non-transferable, no cash or other prize alternatives available except that in the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide similar alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. For name and county of the winner send an SAE to "Bond Monte Carlo Experience" iris Nation Ltd, London, SE1 9DY.
15. In the event that Promoter cannot make contact with the winner within 28 days of selection, winner forfeits his right to the prize and Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner at random instead.
PROMOTER: Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications Ltd, 1 Aerospace Centre, 1 Lakeside Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6XP