1. In these conditions the promoter is: ShortList Media Ltd, 6-8 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom unless otherwise stated in the competition copy.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. One entry per household, no bulk or third party entries.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to [email protected]
clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering or unless otherwise advised.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of ShortList Media Ltd, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
7. Where ShortList Media Ltd runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then ShortList Media Ltd shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
8. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not refundable or non transferable. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
9. The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
10. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
11. Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked [enter name of competition] to ShortList Media Ltd, 6-8 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
12. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfilment. This information may be used by ShortList Media Ltd or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.
13. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.