Walking Holiday in Scotland worth £2000
Here's one for all the outdoor types:
The prize includes breathtaking walks, luxury accommodation and outdoor activities such as guided mountain walks, and instruction in rock and ice climbing.
Win your perfect walking holiday in Scotland worth £2000
"Well organise everything that you and one friend need; choose trails to suit and challenge you, enjoy other great Scottish experiences from distillery visits to white river rafting, sample some of the best local cuisine, plus youll get equipment and maps, and 4-5 star accommodation."
To enter this free prize draw simply fill in your details on the entry form and click the submit button.
Please read the terms & conditions:
Free Prize Draw (Promotion): Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of VisitScotland or Ordnance Survey, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To enter either: a) complete and submit the electronic registration form available on www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/visitscotland and www.visitscotland.com/ordnancesurvey; or b) complete and return the paper registration form available at the Ordnance Survey Stand at the Outdoor Show 2009. In both instances, the entrant must state his/her name, postal address, email address and telephone number and complete the respective questions. Failure to do so will mean that the entry is void. The Promotion is limited to one entry per household. No purchase is necessary.
3. The Opening Date for entries is 09:00 (GMT) 5 March 2009. The Closing Date for entries is 23:59 (GMT) 31 May 2009.
4. Entries from third parties, agents, organized groups or sent in bulk will be void. No responsibility is taken for lost, delayed, damaged or non-transmitted entries. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
5. All entrants will receive a copy of the VisitScotland Walk in Scotland 2009 guide within four weeks of entry. One entrant (the Winner) will receive a holiday in Scotland worth £2,000 organized by VisitScotland (the Prize). Without limitation, travel to, from and within Scotland, travel insurance, service charges and taxes are excluded from the Prize. The winner will discuss and plan the walking element of the prize with VisitScotland (VisitScotland has complete discretion). The Winner cannot exchange the Prize for any other prize or a cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The Winner must take the Prize before 30.06.10.
6. The first eligible entry drawn at random from all entries received by the Closing Date will be the Winner on 15.06.09. The draw will be supervised by an independent judge. The decision of the independent judge is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Winner will be notified by post by 29.06.09.The Winner must claim his/her prize within sixty (60) days of the notification being sent. If his/her prize remains unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
8. The Winner may be required to participate in publicity arising out of this Promotion.
9. The Winners details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked VisitScotland/Ordnance Survey Competition to the Promoter after 15.06.09.
10. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: VisitScotland, Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6JH. Entries should not be sent to this address.
Data Controller: Ordnance Survey, Romsey Road, Southampton, SO16 4GU, United Kingdom