A weekend of adventure in North Wales
The prize includes
First class return travel on Wrexham & Shropshire trains from London Marylebone to Wrexham General including breakfast or a two-course meal freshly cooked on board and complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks
Return transfers from the train station to accommodation and activities
Two nights' bed and breakfast in three-star hotel in Bala, North Wales
Three great activities over the two days - white-water rafting, High Ropes adventure course and a quad-bike trek.
- Friday: Arrive/transfer to hotel
- Saturday morning: Breakfast; High Rope adventure course
- Saturday afternoon: White-water rafting
- Saturday evening: Dinner at hotel (not inclusive)
- Sunday morning: Breakfast; quad-bike trek
- Sunday lunchtime/afternoon: Return transfer to station
Wrexham & Shropshire run four direct trains a day in each direction between London Marylebone and Wrexham on weekdays and Saturdays, and three on Sundays.
Answer - North Wales
You need to login or Register.