Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Win a Windows 7 Media Centre PC - Competition form
Microsoft and Telegraph.co.uk are offering two lucky readers the chance to win a Windows 7 Media Centre PC each
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK mainland only aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and Microsoft Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.telegraph.co.uk/technology and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Packard Bell Winners, Technology Channel, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT between August 2 and September 1, 2010.
4. All entries must be received by noon on August 1, 2010.
5. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw.
6. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
7. Two entrants will win a Packard Bell oneTwo series all-in-one PC with integrated Freeview tv tuner, running Windows 7.
8. The prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. The Telegraph is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Microsoft Ltd.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.