Who needs a Valentine when you have chocolate!?
Divine Fairtrade chocolate are giving away a year's supply yes, a year's supply of their yummy chocolate to four lucky readers!
Divine is made with the finest cocoa from farmers in Ghana who co-own the company, and because the cocoa is Fairtrade they get a guaranteed income so you won't need to feel guilty for indulging yourself!
The cocoa farmers' organisation is named "Kuapa Kokoo" which in the local language, Twi, means "Good Cocoa Farmers Company". Their motto is "Pa Pa Paa" which means "the best of the best of the best".
Combined with natural vanilla and cocoa butter, the chocolate is full of flavour and melts in the mouth a delicious way to support a more empowering deal for smallholder farmers in Africa.
And if you do have a Divine Valentine in your life, send them the gift of love with these gorgeous chocolate hearts available at the ethical superstore
For more information about Divine chocolate go to http://www.divinechocolate.com
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary free prize draw.
2. Open to residents of UK mainland and ROI only.
3. Closing date 28th February 2009.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all complete entries. Winners will be notified no later than 30th March by email. Prizes must be claimed by 31st May 2009.
5. Four winners will each receive 180 bars of 45g chocolate
6. There is no cash alternative.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the question below before February 28, 2009.
What is the name of the cooperative of farmers that co-own the Divine Chocolate company?