A Years Supply of Hair Products
Sign up to the Style Union newsletter for your chance to win an entire years supply of professional hair care products.
One luckly winner will recieve a years supply of their favorite shampoo, conditioner and styling product from Style Union's superb range of professional hair care products. The winner will be restocked every month, for a year.
1. In these conditions the promoter is: Style Union Ltd, 17/18 Waterloo Place, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR1 3HT.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. One entry per household, no bulk or third party entries.
4. Competitions are open to all UK residents except employees of Style Union Ltd, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
7. Where Style Union Ltd runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then ShortList Media Ltd shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
8. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not refundable or non transferable. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
9. The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
10. The closing date for receipt of entries is 31/03/2010.
11. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. Detail of the winner can be obtained by sending a SAE marked "Years Supply" to Style Union Ltd, 17/18 Waterloo Place, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR1 3HT, within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
13. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.