Yamaha Clavinova Piano
To celebrate the launch of Relaxation, a 3CD album of relaxing piano music, we have teamed up with Yamaha to offer one lucky listener the chance to win a fantastic Clavinova, the choice of many of the worlds top keyboard exponents and leading music conservatoires.
Which of these is not a classical pianist (required)
* Lang Lang
* Jean-Yves Thibaudet
* Yehudi Menuhin <------ He's a violinist
* Evgeny Kissin
1. The following rules (Rules) together with Global Radios ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.co.uk/help-faqs/competition-faqs/) apply to Win a Yamaha CLP230 Clavinova radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 14th September to Wednesday 14th October 2009 (the Duration). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an Entrant) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
3. Only people who answer the question (Which of these is not a classical pianist?) correctly will be put forward to win the Yamaha CLP 320 Clavinova.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.co.uk/on-air/competitions/win-yamaha-clavinova-relaxation/ and register your answer to the question given.
5. Online entry will open at 06:00hrs on Monday 14th September 2009 and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 14th October 2009
5. Everyone who submits a correct answer to the given question (Which of these is not a classical pianist?) will be entered into the draw. They must also enter their contact details in the relevant boxes.
6. The winner will be chosen completely at random and will be announced on the website once they have been contacted http://www.classicfm.co.uk/on-air/competitions/win-yamaha-clavinova-relaxation/
7. You may only enter the competition once. Duplicate entries will be excluded.
8. The poll and competition are open to every one of all ages.
9. The Prize is a Yamaha CLP320 Clavinova in Mahogany. There is no cash alternative for this prize.
10. There can only be 1 (one) winner and the prize will be delivered to the address submitted in their entry within one month of the closing date of the competition (Wednesday 14th October 2009).