Win an Electrolux Low Frost Freezer
We've teamed up with thenewiceage.com to give readers a chance to win an Electrolux Low Frost freezer, courtesy of Iceland.
With many of us feeling the pinch, what better way to cut your weekly food budget than to use your freezer as an extra storecupboard? You'll always have delicious frozen dishes to hand, plus plenty of frozen veg, fish and meat.
Freezing is a natural process that does not require the use of preservatives. It offers quick and convenient access to ingredients and nutritious meals that are ideal for busy cooks.
Electrolux chest freezers are designed to make your life more convenient - advanced features, including lowfrost technology, reduce defrosting time by 80 per cent. So, why not start cooking in bulk and freezing dishes for quick, convenient suppers? For more info, visit thenewiceage.com.
* The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Magazines ("BBCM") promotions comply with the Code.
* The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over, except BBC employees and anyone connected with the promotion.
* By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
* a. to be bound by these terms and conditions;
* b. that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
* c. that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by BBCM for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
* Entrants should enter using the webform provided. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
* Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
* The winning entrant will be the first entry drawn at random from pooled web and postal entries after the closing date. BBCM's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by post.
* There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
* The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
* BBCM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
* If the winner is unable to be contacted within two calendar months of the promotion's closing date, BBCM reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future BBCM promotion.
* BBCM excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
* The promotion is subject to the laws of England.