exclusive family day at the Tower of London & Sky+ for a year
Thanks to Sky's Heroes Season, The History Channel, the Royal Armouries and Historic Royal Palaces, one family (two adults, two children) is going to get a larger than life experience at the Tower of London, where the heroes and villains of London's rich history collide. PLUS a free Sky+ box and a 12 month subscription to Skys top entertainment package, Sky World.
The sort of day you can expect
* Welcome refreshments on the roof of the 13th-century Middle Tower (not open to the public), a personal tour of the Crown Jewels followed by breakfast
* Guided visit to the famous Traitor's Gate and the Bloody Tower
* A tour round the treasures in the 900-year-old White Tower see the famous executioner's block and axe, and armour worn by Henry VIII. This will culminate in a trip to 'Hands on History' touch and feel items inspired by ten centuries of history
* Lunch in the Master of the Armouries' apartment overlooking Tower Green where the executioner's scaffold used to stand
* A visit to the Chapel and the Crypt (not open to the public) to see the monuments to those killed at the Tower such as Sir Thomas More
* Meet the raven master and his 'flock'
* Receive one-on-one sword-fighting tuition with the fight choreographer to the stars
* The day will end with the world-famous Ceremony of the Keys. This dramatic ceremony has taken place every day for over 700 years. The public are not normally permitted entry.
Plus, five lucky runners-up will each receive a Sky+ box and a 12 month subscription to Skys top entertainment package, Sky World, including the History Channel.