An exotic escape to The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
The unspoiled sanctuary of The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel offers a quieter, less hurried pace of life. Here pristine white sandy beaches, exotic wildlife and hundreds of uninhabited islands provide an experience like no other.
Bicester Village has teamed up with The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel to offer you the chance to win a five-night escape for two people to the Pink Shell beach Resort & Spa, Fort Myers Beach, Florida. The prize includes a one bedroom apartment with daily breakfast, a spa gift basket, two VIP attraction passes and two return economy flights from London to Miami.
To enter, simply fill in your details.
Closing date: 12th September 2009.
Terms & Conditions
The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel Online Competition
1. The Prize consists of:
- a. A total of five (5) nights' accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis for two (2) people in a one bedroom unit at the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
- b. Spa gift basket courtesy of the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Spa.
- c. Two VIP attractions passes
- d. Economy class return flights for two people from London to Miami airport.
2. The Prize must be taken between 30 September 2009 and 30 June 2010 and is subject to availability. Black-out dates as may apply.
3. No cash alternative will be given. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-combinable and must not be sold or auctioned.
4. The Hotel and flight reservations must be made before 15 October 2009 and the prize voucher number must be communicated upon making the reservation.
5. The Prize for both people must be taken together. If the winner does not choose an accompanying travel partner the other ticket will be forfeited.
6. The winner will be determined by way of a prize draw by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited ("VRM").
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
8. Entries will be accepted from 31 July to 12 September 2009.
9. To enter the prize draw enter online at www.BicesterVillage.com
10. The prize draw will take place during the week ending 18 September 2009. The winner will be notified by email no later than 21 September 2009.
11. The prize draw is run by VRM, whose decision is final.
12. Entries are not permitted from employees of any store at Bicester Village, employees of VRM or any of its associated companies or the employees of Fort Myers & Sanibel or the prize providers and their families, households, partners and agents. The prize draw is open to entrants over the age of 18 only. When contacted the winner must provide proof of age. One entry per person/email address. The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
13. All costs other than those stated are to be met by the winner including any ancillary travel arrangements, gratuities or service charges. Visas are likely to be required for travel to USA; please check prior to confirming all travel arrangements. Travel insurance, visas, taxes and valid passports are the responsibility of the winner.
14. VRM, its associated companies and their officers and employees shall not accept any responsibility for any claim, demand or loss that may result from the prize draw.
15. VRM makes no warranties regarding any prize provided by a third party (including the quality thereof).
16. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions unconditionally.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at VRM's servers or elsewhere. VRM in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process of the operation of the Website.
18. If due to circumstances outside VRM's control or if VRM deems it necessary to suspend or cancel the prize draw, VRM reserves the right to do so.
19. Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent prize will be offered.
20. VRM may wish to use the winner's name for editorial or publicity purposes and it is a condition of entry to this prize draw that you agree to this use of your name.
21. By entering this prize draw you expressly agree that we can use the personal information you have supplied to provide you with information regarding offers, special promotions and other events, which we may consider to be of interest to you.
22. These terms and conditions and the operation of the prize draw shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales