Win an iPod Classic and Seth Green's hilarious Robot Chicken: Star Wars on DVD
Robot Chicken: Star Wars
Win an iPod and Robot Chicken DVDs!
Win an iPod Classic and Seth Green's hilarious Robot Chicken: Star Wars on DVD!
Popular culture is never safe from Seth Green's [adult swim] mockery and Star Wars is the latest to get a right old stop-motion send-up. From The Emperor's Subway sarnies to Admiral Ackbar breakfast cereal, it's all six Star Wars films with a completely unique, pant-wettingly funny makeover. It even features George Lucas' voice itself!
Robot Chicken: Star Wars review and trailer
Robot Chicken: Star Wars is finally making the bow to DVD in the UK from 11 August. To celebrate, we're giving away an iPod Classic to one lucky winner, while the winner and two runner-ups will each get a copy of the DVD. Answer the question below for your chance to win.
Closing Date: 4 September 2008
Which of the following is NOT a Star Wars character?
Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Dennis Publishing, Revolver Entertainment, their agents, families or anyone connected with this promotion.
2. One winner will win an iPod Classic and Robot Chicken: Star Wars on DVD. Two runners-ups will each get a DVD.
3. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. Entrant deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
5. The winner will be picked at random and the Editor's decision is final.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entries which are incomplete, defaced or illegible will be invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
10. Editors' decision is final.