I came across this while researching an amp to buy. You may end up with a bit of spam, but you can unsubscribe later. They sell the product for £399.99.
Win an Onkyo TX-SR 606!
To celebrate the launch of our new web-site we're giving awayone of the hottest AV Amps on the market today, the new Onkyo TX-SR606, free of charge!!!
The winner will be chosen at random from the entrants.
Never fear! If you win and have also bought one from us, we won't leave you with two we'll just refund your original purchase!
Closing Date: 24th October 2008
How to Enter
To Enter just fill in your details and tick the box to say you agree to receiving communications from us. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will not sell your details to another company. Our terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. To be entered into this prize draw you must tick the box confirming that you agree with us occasionally contacting you with offers and information.
2. The winner of the free prize draw will win an Onkyo TX-SR606.
3. We will deliver the prize within 4 weeks of the Closing Date to the UK mainland only, and will require a signature on delivery.
4. You agree to waive all rights, and agree to use the prize within UK laws.
5. You accept all liabilities for use of the prize.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK but should not be employees (or members of the families) of Now Group UK Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
7. No Cash alternative will be offered, unless the winner has purchased a AV Amp from us after 1st August 2008 and before the Closing Date.
8. You must be over 18, one entry per household.
9. The Closing Date is displayed above.
10. Now Group UK Ltd reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value in the event of exceptional circumstances.
11. Winners will be notified by telephone or post or by e-mail as soon as possible after the Closing Date of the draw.
12. Now Group UK Ltd will use its best efforts to notify winners in a timely manner and to deliver prizes.
13. This agreement shall be bound by the laws of England: entry to this competition shall be deemed acceptance of this agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein.