Win Avatar on Blu-ray or DVD plus a specially selected goody bag of 10 Blu-rays or DVDs from Twentie
Saw this on the best buy website, pretty decent prizes
You can enter both competitions. We'll judge the most creative entry from the reviews and pick a retweet from twitter at random. It's as easy as that. Hurry, enter by 23rd April.
Terms and conditions apply.
Give us your review of the movie in under 100 characters. All entries should start with [email protected]
If you use twitter, retweet our message by simply clicking the button below and logging in to your account.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. To enter this prize promotion you must either:
1. post your review of the movie Avatar on the webpage by clicking the "Write your review" button in no more than 100 characters (a "Review"); or
2. retweet the message "RT @bestbuyuk Avatar in your home on 26/4 in UK. Write a 100 character review and you can win it +10 titles http://bit.ly/dCJOlf #Avatarlaunch" (the "Message") on your twitter account via the "Retweet" button (a "Twitter Entry").
2. This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Best Buy UK Distributions Limited ("BBUD"), its group of companies and any of its affiliates, subsidiary companies, representatives and agents and anyone else who may be involved or connected with this prize promotion. You cannot enter on behalf of someone else and only one Review and one Twitter Entry per person is allowed.
3. Your Review will not be eligible if it is of more than 100 characters or is obscene, indecent, pornographic, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, blasphemous, in breach of any third party's intellectual property rights, illegal or in BBUD's reasonable opinion, not suitable to be published.
4. You should only reveal you first name (or use a nickname) and city ("Login Name") in your Review and should not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else. If you do so it is at your own risk.
5. By posting your Review, you grant to BBUD all rights, including without limitation copyrights, in such Review and all consents necessary to enable BBUD to make the fullest use of the Review worldwide in perpetuity in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered, without payment, liability or acknowledgement to you. You also grant BBUD the right to issue publicity relating to your Review, and any other programme in which it may be included, and to use and publish your Review and your Login Name for such purposes.
6. BBUD reserves the right to edit, amend, delete or otherwise remove at any time your Review.
7. Your Twitter Entry will only be eligible if: (a) you post the Message on your twitter account via the "Retweet" button and (b) the Message is reproduced in full and without any addition and/or deletion.
8. This prize promotion's closing date is 23 April 2010, 11.59 pm ("Closing Date"). Any Review or Twitter Entry posted after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
9. The prize is a DVD or Blu-Ray copy of the movie Avatar together with 10 DVD or Blu-Ray titles that you can choose from a selection of movies from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment ("Prize"). There are two Prizes to be won, one for the winning Review and one for the winning Twitter Entry.
10. The winning Review will be selected by a panel of judges within BBUD while the winning Twitter Entry will be selected by BBUD at random.
11. The winners will be notified using the email/twitter address they provided when entering their Review or Twitter Entry. While BBUD will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner, should it be unable to do so, or if the winner does not respond to BBUD's notification within 5 calendar days, or if the winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the Prize, then BBUD reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant.
12. Details of the names of the two winners will be available once each winner has been confirmed by BBUD. Such details will remain available for three months thereafter by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to BBUD' Marketing Department at the address below.
13. BBUD shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data during the submission of a Review or a Twitter Entry.
14. The Prize must be taken as offered and is non-transferable. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part. The Prize will be sent to the two winners within four weeks of the Closing Date and upon provision by them of their postal address.
15. BBUD reserves the right to change these terms and conditions due to circumstances or reasons beyond BBUD's reasonable control. BBUD's decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
16. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which BBUD may reasonably require in connection with this prize promotion and BBUD shall have the right to use the winners' Review, name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such winners for such use.
17. BBUD's decision on the winning Review and Twitter Entry is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this prize promotion.
18. Promoter: Best Buy UK Distribution Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England with a registration number 6724195 with its registered address at 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS.
[25 March 2010]