Dell Outlet Inspiron 1735 Laptop
Click the link "Chance to win a dell outlet laptop" in the middle of the page and submit details to enter prize draw
The prize is one Inspiron 1735 Laptop including Windows Vista Home, a 2GB memory, a 120 GB HD and DVD+/-RW.
Closing date for entries is 16th October 2009.
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
2. The Promotion is not open to employees of The Promoter or any of their subsidiaries, their families, any agents or anyone professionally associated with this competition.
3. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions, including the Promoters Privacy statement set out below.
4. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the Prize Draw, please complete the form on the online entry form at UK Outlet Prize Draw between 30th June and 18th October 2009.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date with not be processed.Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. One winner of this Prize Draw will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all complete entries received on or before the Closing Date. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize Draw will take place within 7 days of the Closing Date although the Promoter reserves the right to delay the timing of the Prize Draw at its discretion.
10. The winner will be notified by email, using the address submitted on the entry form. The Promoter will endeavour to notify the winner within 7 days of the Prize Draw taking place. To claim the prize, the winner must contact the Promoter and confirm its contact information by close of business on the 7th day following the date of notification to the winner by email. The Promoter will then contact the winner to arrange delivery of the prize.
11. If the winner fails to contact the Promoter as set out in paragraph 10, the email sent to the winner is returned as undeliverable or the winner declines the prize, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn at random in the same manner and notified as set out in paragraph 10 above.
12. The prize is one Inspiron 1735 Laptop including Windows Vista Home, a 2GB memory, a 120 GB HD and DVD+/-RW. The Promoter will deliver the prize to any UK location, but the winner will be responsible for installing and implementing the hardware included in the prize.
13. Details of the winner will be available as soon as reasonably practicable after the date of the Prize Draw at UK Outlet.
14. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
16. Promoter: Dell Products, 25/28 North Quay Wall, Dublin 1, Ireland.
17. Privacy: To enter the Prize Draw, the entrant must provide his or her name and e-mail contact details. The Promoter will use such details to send e-mail Newsletters and news of other products and promotions that may be of interest to the entrant, if the entrant ticks the relevant opt in box regarding the receipt of newsletters. The Promoter respects entrants privacy and is committed to collect, store or use personal data only for the purposes of this Promotion, in line with applicable data protection laws and in accordance with its stated Privacy Practices which we recommend that you read, at Privacy Practices .The Promoter will not share or sell any personal information provided by means of this Promotion but may transfer entrants personal information to Dell affiliated companies outside the European Economic Area (EEA) such as Dell Inc. in the United States of America. The information provided to the Promoter will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing entry to the Prize Draw or for providing the Newsletters that entrants have consented to receive.