Entry for you and 9 mates to Ministry of Sound
Win entry for you and nine of your mates to Toolroom Knights at Ministry of Sound on Saturday 1st May 2010 (Bank Holiday Weekend)
To celebrate Gio-Goi's 21st Birthday, house legend Graeme Park will be playing a 5 hour set at Ministry of Sound on Sat 1st May. Joining a line-up of Mark Knight, Benny Benassi and Chris Lake this is the night to be at.
Simply fill out your details below to be in with a chance of winning and sorting your Bank Holiday weekend!
1. The Prize Draw opens on 16 April 2010 and closes at midnight on 25 April 2010. No entries shall be accepted before the start date or after the closing date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. In order to enter the Prize Draw contestants are required to register online at gio-goi.com/competition. (the "Website") by submitting their name, postal address, contact phone number and email address.
3. Contestants must be resident in the United Kingdom, over (eighteen) 18 and available to travel on the specified date in order to enter this Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to discard any winning entries which it subsequently discovers does not fulfil these criteria. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, damaged or corrupted. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of Gio-Goi, Ministry of Sound, any associated companies, and their families.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW. You do not have to buy any product in order to enter this Prize Draw.
5 One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email on 26 April 2010. Where Gio-Goi notifies a winner by email, the winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email within twelve (12) hours in order to accept the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted by either email or telephone during this period, Gio-Goi reserves the right to select another winner at random from remaining eligible entrants and thereafter until a winner is found.
6. The prize is for entrance to the Minsitry of Sound on the first of the Toolroom Knights tour being held on 1 May 2010 for one (1) winner and up to nine (9) of their friends (the "Prize"). The friends must all be over eighteen (18) years old. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize consists of entrance only and does not include travel or any expenses for either the winner or the winner's friends.
7. The draw will be made on 26 April 2010 by an independent person and Gio-Goi's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners agree to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of Gio-Goi.
8. The Prize may be altered or varied at Gio-Goi's sole discretion and substituted with a Prize which, in Gio-Goi's sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be used to attend at any other night. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. The winner agrees to and shall procure that the winner's friends also adhere to Ministry of Sound terms and door policy.
10. The winners' name and county will be made available after the closing date to those sending a stamped addressed envelope marked "Gio-Goi Prize Draw" to:
Gio Goi Limited
The Varnish Works
3 Bravingtons Walk
Block B Regent Quarter
11. Information regarding personal data provided for entry will be collected, stored and processed in a database solely for the purpose of managing entry into this Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from Gio-Goi or any other party then your personal data may be used by them for such purposes, including direct marketing.
Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
13. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Gio Goi Limited.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law Gio Goi and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
15. By entering this Prize Draw contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.