James Martin kitchen and tableware
Three readers are in with a chance to win this great James Martin kitchen and tableware. His top-quality collection of tableware, kitchen knives, cookware and cutlery will bring a professional edge to your kitchen and dining table.
Each of the three winners will receive a Denby James Martin dinner set for eight people, plus, by Stellar James Martin, a 44-piece cutlery set, three-piece pan set, a frying pan and a set of kitchen knives.
Launched in this, Denby's bicentenary year, James' first dinner-set range is safe to use in the dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven, so it's ideal for everyday use. The pan set features Stellar Lamina technology, so the pans transfer heat quickly and evenly throughout the cooking surface and are suitable for any hob. The top-quality knives have anti-slip handles, and the stylish 18/10 stainless-steel cutlery is sure to be a talking point at dinner parties. Although James may not be at your side helping to cook, his kitchen and tableware range will help you cook and present your food in a professional way.
For more information on the James Martin ranges, visit horwood.co.uk and denby.co.uk.
Closing date: 30 September 2009
* The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Magazines ("BBCM") promotions comply with the Code.
* The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over, except BBC employees and anyone connected with the promotion.
* By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
* a. to be bound by these terms and conditions;
* b. that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
* c. that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by BBCM for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
* Entrants should enter using the webform provided. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
* Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
* The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date. BBCM's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email or post.
* There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
* The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
* BBCM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
* If the winner is unable to be contacted within two calendar months of the promotion's closing date, BBCM reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future BBCM promotion.
* BBCM excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
* The promotion is subject to the laws of England.