'The Mysterious Cities Of Gold' DVD Boxset
This is your chance to win the first ever English DVD release of the classic 1980s animated series 'The Mysterious Cities Of Gold'. We have 5 copies to giveaway courtesy of Fabulous Films.
Enter by: Sep 17 2009 23:59
The Mysterious Cities Of Gold
Widely regarded as the ultimate in 80s animation and watched regularly by millions. This DVD release is now here with all 39 episodes fully restored and all in a stunning boxed set brimming with extras & inserted collectables and SCI FI are giving you the chance to win the series!
We have 5 copies to giveaway, so enter now for your chance to win!
What century are the The Mysterious Cities Of Gold set in?
ANSWER: Sixteenth Century
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entrants enter the competition by visiting the SCI FI website at www.scifi.co.uk, answering the competition question and providing the requested details.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
3. Entrants must be resident in the United Kingdom.
4. Employees of SCI FI Channel Europe LLC and any of its associated companies and members of such employees' families are not eligible to enter. In any event, the Promoter may refuse any application for entry in its sole discretion.
5. All entries must be received on or before Thursday 17th September 2009.
6. The winner of the Competition will be notified by the Promoter on or after Thursday 17th September 2009. If the winner of the Competition fails to respond within two weeks of the Promoter providing notification the Provider may at its discretion deem the prize to be forfeited and may select a new Competition winner.
7. The list of all winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to PO Box 2360 London W1A 2PY on or after Thursday 17th September 2009.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. By entering the Competition each Entrant consents to having his name and likeness used for promotional and publicity purposes.
10. The Promoter shall own the copyright in the entries.
11. There will be 5 winners in total each winning 1 x Mysterious Cities of Gold on DVD.
12. The Promoter has the full and free right to alter prizes should circumstances alter.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash equivalent or other alternative to the prizes offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms or to cancel the Competition at any stage thereof or otherwise vary the Competition without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside its control.
15. These Terms shall be governed by English law.
16. The Promoter is SCI FI Channel Europe LLC, Oxford House, 76 Oxford Street, London W1D 1BS. For the purposes of these Terms "the Promoter" includes the Promoter's affiliates, successors, assignees and licensees.