Medion Akoya S5610 laptop
How heavy is the Medion Akoya S5610?
Competition ends: 03 October 2008
The Medion Akoya S5610 is a premium, slimline and lightweight 15.4in notebook.
With its stylish, contemporary design, the Akoya S5610 offers the benefits of a slim, highly portable form factor without compromising on specifications or features.
As one of the first notebooks available with the new Intel Centrino 2 platform, it enables users to benefit from increased processing power and longer battery life.
The Akoya S5610s compact, slender dimensions make it easy to carry and ideal for busy users on the move. It measures 365x265x22/34mm and weighs just 2.7kg including the battery.
Finished in dark grey metallic, the Akoya S5610s sleek looks are enhanced by cool blue backlighting, including the power button, which is neatly incorporated in the cylindrical hinge barrel. This blend of ergonomic form and function extends to the laptop's trackpad, which is integrated seamlessly into the panel below the keyboard.
Combining the mobility of a lightweight notebook with the packed features set of a powerful desktop replacement, the laptop incorporates a 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 processor, 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 graphics, 3GB memory and a 320GB hard drive. It's also equipped to handle the highest quality multimedia content, including 1080p high definition output through the integrated HDMI port.
The 15.4in TFT widescreen display, dual-layer DVD re-writer and high definition audio let users enjoy the latest movies or games when out and about.
The Akoya S5610 also makes a versatile mobile workstation, with Intel Wireless and an Ethernet Lan port. Video conferencing is enabled by the integrated 1.3-megapixel webcam and microphone, while a biometric fingerprint reader keeps the machine secure, preventing unauthorised users from gaining access.
To find out more about the new Akoya S5610 and other Medion products, head to http://www.medion.co.uk.
For your chance to win one of two Medion Akoya S5610 laptops, answer the question to the right. The competition opens on 4th September and closes on 3rd October 2008.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Computeractive Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.
13. VNU will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the prizes are as described on this page. VNU cannot accept any liability in respect of any prize, however, and any queries regarding a prize should be taken up directly with the sponsor of that prize.
14. Winner(s)' details may be used in reasonable promotional activities relating to the competition, subject to prior notification by VNU.
16. Details of how to enter, closing dates and prize descriptions can be found on the individual competition pages.
17. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted if made via the relevant VNU competition page.