ethical fashion goodies
On 26 and 27 June 2010, East Londons Rag Factory will host the launch of the first event showcasing a new concept in ethical fashion fairs.
Ethical Just Got Fabulous brings together an eclectic mix of the most up and coming ethical fashion and lifestyle brands in one exciting, forward-thinking fashion event. A fair thats fair for all. Read more here
To celebrate this most fabulous event, some of our favourite ethical fashion retailers are offering one Daisy Green reader the opportunity to win a spectacular prize consisting of something donated by retailers who will be showing at Ethical Just Got Fabulous.
This prize will include:
* A Pinki belt worth £55
* A Tammam handloomed cotton and banana fibre scarf worth £50
* A Miksani Baggy Beach Top (hand woven organic cotton, natural colour size 8-14) worth £49
* An Aspara Sandstone Scarf worth £65
* A Juzi Ozoroa B bottletop cuff worth £12 and the Ozoroa bottletop necklace worth £18
* A Nancy Dee; Nicky T-shirt (size S, M or L in sunset orange) worth £59
* An NVLondonCalcutta olive Calcutta Trunk print Carnaby Wallet worth £35
* A bestfairtrade.com Turquoise zebra silk scarf worth £30
* A Frank & Faith Louise 100% Organic Cotton Crop Cardigan in Ecru worth £47