'Plastic Beach' Album by Gorillaz
Sport.co.uk have teamed up with the Gorillaz to give away their new album Plastic Beach. Plastic Beach the new album from Gorillaz, will be released by Parlophone on 8 March, 2010 and we have copies to be won!
The album is lead by a single Stylo (featuring Mos Def and Bobby Womack) which will be available to download now. Five years on from the release of Demon Days, Murdoc Niccals and co. are back.
The band have taken up residence, recording on a secret floating island deep in the South Pacific, a Plastic Beach HQ, made up of the detritus, debris and washed up remnants of humanity. This Plastic Beach is the furthest point from any landmass on Earth; the most deserted spot on the planet. As the worlds biggest animated band, Gorillaz formed in 1998, and have since sold 12 million copies over two albums Gorillaz (2000) and Demon Days (2005).
They have hit number 1 in more than a dozen countries and picked up awards including Grammys, Novellos, VMAs and EMAs. The Gorillaz return will be marked by a tell all feature in this months Q Magazine featuring a bespoke gatefold cover.
Plastic Beach is produced by Gorillaz. Find out more right here: http://www.gorillaz.com
Which famous Britpop artist is a member of Gorillaz?
A Liam Gallagher
B Damon Albarn *ANSWER*
C Jarvis Cocker
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Closing date for entries Monday 19th March, 2010.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, except employees and their immediate families Sport.co.uk, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase required. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person from all correct entries received by the closing date.
4. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
5. Winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
6. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not liable for non- orlate receipt of any entry, due to operator or network error, nor for any associated cost to claimants.
7. There is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
8. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winner may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Only one winner lucky winner will win the prize.