Rabbids Go Home (Wii)
The Rabbids are back and this game is hilarious!!
Its the first comedy-adventure which takes them to the moon..or bust!
Those crazy Rabbids have a plan: collect all the human stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant pile and literally climb home to the moon.
But not so fast! The Humans revolt, unleashing the Verminators whose only objective is to exterminate the Rabbids!
- The Rabbids First Comedy-Adventure: Control two Raving Rabbids and their shopping cart and cause mayhem in a world full of uptight Humans with shopping on the brain.
- Make a huge mess and provoke hilarious situations in over 15 striking game environments: Scour through supermarkets, race across rooftops, jet past airports, visiting the games unique take on everyday places.
- Play over 40 missions: Race, chase, boost and generally run amok while scaring the Humans right down to their undies - literally!
- Unique Art Direction: Encounter a cast of colourful, oddball characters and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world as if you were living inside an interactive cartoon!
- Variety of Gameplay: Soup up your shopping cart with a Jet Ski, an airplane reactor, or a hospital Bubble Bed to wreak endless havoc everywhere you turn. Learn to pilot your cart while boosting, jumping, gliding, floating and flying.
We have 5 copies of the game up for grabs for the Wii - Just fill in the form below, answering the easy Rabbids question (but be quick as the competition closes on Sunday 22nd November)
Q: In Rabbids Go Home, the Rabbids are trying to go homebut where is that?
A: The Moon