Repo! The Genetic Opera and Saw DVDs plus Thorpe Park tickets!
Repo! The Genetic Opera is a Bizarre dream made celluloid. A rock opera starring Anthony Stewart Head, Sarah Brightman and Paris Hilton in a B-movie schlockfest.
Following three sell-out US road tours, director DARREN LYNN BOUSMAN (Saw II, III and IV) and lead actor TERRANCE ZDUNICH are bringing the REPO! ROAD TOUR to the United Kingdom. Each event will include a special screening of the film, plus an introduction and Q&A session with the filmmakers. Limited edition merchandise will be available before and after the screening, as well as photo and autograph-signing opportunities.
PRINCE CHARLES CINEMA
SATURDAY 7th MARCH, 4.15pm
(Stars Anthony Stewart Head and Alexa Vega also in attendance)
TUESDAY 10th MARCH, 8.30pm
WEDNESDAY 11th MARCH, 8.15pm
GLASGOW FILM THEATRE
THURSDAY 12th MARCH, 8.30pm
The DVD and Blu-Ray are released to buy on March 9
One lucky winner will win a pair of Thorpe Park tickets for any day this season (transport and accomodation not included) plus a Repo! DVD and Saw V DVD. 9 lucky runners up will get Repo! and Saw V DVDs.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Prize consists of tickets only - no fares or hotel costs.
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Dennis Publishing, their agents, families or anyone connected with this promotion.
2. One winner will win two tickets to Thorpe Park plus two DVDs, nine runners-up will win two DVDs each.
3. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. Entrant deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
5. The winner will be picked at random and the Editor's decision is final.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entries which are incomplete, defaced or illegible will be invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
10. Editors' decision is final.