32 inch HD Ready TV plus a Sky+HD box
Smooth Radio and Sky are giving you the chance to win a 32 inch HD Ready TV plus a Sky+HD box to super charge your HD ready TV including 12 months subscription to Sky World.
Simply answer the question below to win.
Answer This Question
To take full advantage of Sky+HD and watch HD channels with up to five times more picture detail, which of the following would you need? *
HD Ready TV - Answer :-)
Black and white portable TV
1. These rules apply for all competitions where the prize may have a purchase or deemed value in excess of £100.
2. Unless otherwise stated on air contestants can enter each competition on Smooth Radio only once.
3. Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants must be over 18 years of age.
4. Unless otherwise stated on air only one prize per competition is allocated.
5. Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants chosen are those who have called the station at the advertised time and are chosen at random by the presenter/producer in line with the advertised promotion of the competition.
6. The competition will run until the competition has been completed or has run its course. Both will be advertised on air. Smooth Radio reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found.
7. Unless otherwise stated on air, there is only one prize per competition and all prizes are offered in good faith. It is recognised that at times genuine mistakes can occur. If a mistake has occurred, then the management, in its sole discretion can either award the prize to the person(s) who in their view was the original winner of the competition or alternately ask the contestants to play again on a 'head to head' basis. When instances like this occur, Smooth Radio will provide the runner up with a prize value not exceeding 25% of the value of the advertised prize.
8. Prizes offered by Smooth Radio are in most cases provided to the company by a third party or sponsor. At the end of the competition the liability passes from Smooth Radio to the sponsor for the deliverance of the prize offered. If the sponsor or third party thereafter cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, Smooth Radio IS NOT liable for its provision.
9. Employees and relatives of Smooth Radio or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
10. Smooth Radio reserve the right to alter or amend these rules at any time and to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time.
11. Unless otherwise stated on air the only telephone number to use for competitions is 0845 345 1022.
12. Smooth Radio cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by listeners attempting to enter competitions.
13. Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties engaged phone lines or for any other reason is not the responsibility of Smooth Radio.
14. Unless otherwise stated on air there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes and any prize is strictly non-transferable.
15. By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station.
16. Copyright in the on-air broadcast and any photographs or images or audio of winners remains the property of Smooth Radio throughout the world.
17. No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The Programme Director's decision is final.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted from UK residents
19. If the rules to competitions have been broken or the answer has been revealed to contestants by any third party, the prize may be withdrawn.
20. No person or members of their immediate family who has won a competition which has a deemed value of £1,000 or more is permitted to enter another 'major' station promotion for a period of six months.
21. Any contestant entering competitions on Smooth Radio giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes.
22. Prizes must be claimed within 3 months from date of winning.
23. We endeavour to send out all prizes within 28 days of the win. This is subject to change at our discretion.
24. Where a holiday is offered as the main prize in a competition, the prize will be clearly offered on air as a prize for two adults or for two adults and up to a maximum of two children (for the avoidance of doubt 'children' would be a person or persons under the age of twelve years).
25. Travel prizes are not usually transferable and therefore all entrants to station holiday and travel competitions are solely responsible for ensuring they are able to comply fully with disclosure laws, passport validity and any other specified regulatory criteria required for the destination. For example some countries including the USA will require visitors to submit full personal details of health and any criminal record for verification some time in advance of departure. Any competition winners who are subsequently banned from travelling or unable to provide the required detail as advised by the travel company within the specified time, will not be allowed to travel and therefore will forfeit the prize.
26. Smooth Radio reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any updates will be displayed here on the website.