1st-Panda Global Protection 2009, worth £49 each (5 Winners) 2nd-Panda Internet Security 2009 worth
Where does Collective Intelligence keep security information?
Competition ends: 03 October 2008
We spend more time online than ever before, and stay connected even when not actively using the internet. This brings benefits but also new security risks. Computeractive has teamed up with Panda to offer 26 readers the company's latest security software.
The range, which uses Collective Intelligence, takes advantage of the internet connection to keep the security database online rather than relying on lengthy downloads to stay up to date.
Five lucky winners
Receive a copy of Panda Global Protection 2009, worth £49 each. As well as protection from online threats it comes with 2GB of online backup space and the Tune-Up utility for improved performance.
Eleven second prize winners
Copy of Panda Internet Security 2009 worth £43. This has tools to help parents stay in control of the family computer to protect their children and reduce numbers of spam emails.
Finally, 10 runners up
Copy of Panda Antivirus Pro 2009 worth £31. With a built-in Firewall and Panda Identity Protect it helps keeps the computer and personal information safe when online.
All the software can be installed on up to three computers, making them perfect for the home where each member of the family may well have their own PC. Twelve months of updates are also included.
For your chance to win this software, simply answer the question shown on the right 2 October 2008.
For more information visit: http://www.pandasecurity.com
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Computeractive Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.
13. VNU will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the prizes are as described on this page. VNU cannot accept any liability in respect of any prize, however, and any queries regarding a prize should be taken up directly with the sponsor of that prize.
14. Winner(s)' details may be used in reasonable promotional activities relating to the competition, subject to prior notification by VNU.
16. Details of how to enter, closing dates and prize descriptions can be found on the individual competition pages.
17. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted if made via the relevant VNU competition page.