Samsung NC10 Netbook
Competition closes: Tuesday the 15th September
Which fish is said to be forgetful?
Would it surprise you to know that over our lifetime, our busy brains will be jam-packed with an average 2,432 passwords, PINS, usernames, account numbers and codes - its not surprising that just occasionally, we forget a few things.
New research by national-lottery.co.uk has uncovered those everyday examples of our mental mishaps. It seems important names and dates are often the first victims of our memory failure, as is forgetting what we went to the shop for and where we left the keys which may not be so much of a problem if weve also forgotten where we parked the car!
Thankfully by buying our lottery tickets online we need never worry about missing a draw or misplacing our ticket ever again. And to make sure you can get on the internet wherever you are, were giving one lucky winner the chance to win a top of the range Samsung NC10. This Netbook with no operator contract - is the latest and most user-friendly way to get online, and for the ladies, its small and compact enough to fit straight in to your handbag.
5) By entering a competition, the entrant confirms that he/she is aged 18 or over and that he/she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these Competition Terms & Conditions together with our User Agreement and the Individual Competition Rules. Where you are entering a competition on behalf of an organisation you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
(6) In the event that there are any discrepancies between these Competition Terms & Conditions and the Individual Competition Rules then the Individual Competition Rules shall prevail.
3 ENTRY QUALIFICATION
(1) All entrants must be UK residents
(2) None of our employees nor any of their immediate family members (spouse, child, sibling, parent, partner) nor any member of their household may qualify to enter
(3) We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
(4) Individual Competition Rules or the nature of the prizes (for example a holiday outside of the UK) may require that entrants meet specific conditions, restrictions or requirements (e.g. holding a valid current passport to travel abroad). In all such circumstances it is the entrants sole responsibility to ensure that the entrant can meet these specific requirements and we can not be held liable, nor can we incur further expense in this regard.
(5) Where any entrant is disqualified from any competition we, in our sole discretion decide whether a replacement should be selected. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria and will be subject to the same qualification, Competition Terms and Conditions and Individual Competition Rules as the disqualified entrant.
4 ENTRY SUBMISSION
(1) In addition to clause 3 above, by submitting an entry, the entrant is confirming that the information supplied by them is accurate, valid and true.
(2) Each entrant can only submit one entry for each individual competition. Where we discover or have reasonable grounds for believing a winner has submitted more than one entry, then we reserve the right to disqualify that winner and select an alternative winner.
(3) All entries must be submitted in the manner required in the Individual Competition Rules. This is normally by completion and submission of a question on the website.
(4) Entries must be submitted by any closing date required in the Individual Competition Rules. Where no time is specified and just a date given, the latest time for receipt of entries by us is 11.30pm on that day. So, for example, when a competition closing date states 29th November 2009, entries can be submitted up until 11.30pm on the 29th November 2009
(5) There is no purchase requirement to enter a competition and there is no charge to register for use of our website