Family Weekend Break or runners up prizes of 100 Mountain Bikes
How to enter the draw
Simply register your details before 30.07.10 and we'll enter you into a free prize draw. Five lucky winners will each win a family weekend break of their choice worth up to £1,500.
So if you're a lucky winner, you could have a great family break wherever you want:
* A seaside bucket and spade getaway
* A thrill-packed theme park weekend
* A trip to soak up the sunshine on the continent
* A top city hotel break
* Whatever you want!
Every family is different and this way you're free to choose your dream break ...wherever that might be!
You simply tell us what you want to do and we'll make it happen!
It's good to be free to choose!
We'll also be giving away 100 fantastic Evans mountain bikes to runners-up giving you even more chances to win!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Kraft Foods Europe Services GmbH UK Branch, St Georges House, Bayshill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3AE. Branch No. BR010259.
2. The Prize Draw is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, not including employees and their immediate family of Kraft Foods, its agents or anyone connected with the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted and only one prize per household may be awarded.
4. No purchase required.
5. To enter, entrants must register at www.itsgoodtobefree.co.uk. These details will only be used for the Prize Draw and will not be passed on to any third party.
6. Closing date is 30.07.10 at 5pm.
7. The winners and runners up will be drawn at random after the closing date by an independent, supervised individual. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There are five prizes of a family weekend break up to 4 days to be chosen by the winner, restricted to the immediate family of the winner, up to the value of £1,500 per break . If a holiday outside the UK is chosen it is the winners responsibility to ensure their party has valid passports and to comply with all travel requirements including travel insurance. The weekend break must be taken within one year of being notified of the win. All bookings are subject to availability. Bookings will be made through Promoters designated agent.
9. No cash refund will be given if the chosen weekend break has a value less than £1,500. Winners can top up the amount if they wish.
10. There are also 100 runner up prizes of a 1 Pinnacle mountain bike per family. The bicycle size can be selected by the winner. Cycle helmet will be included.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to the Promoters website to participate in this Prize Draw, or if their entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with their email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
12. Winners will be contacted by e-mail and telephone by Kraft Foods. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the Promoter will be entitled to offer the prize to an alternate winner drawn from the remaining entries as it sees fit without any liability to the original winner for having done so.
13. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all terms imposed by third party prize providers. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes featured. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for another of equal or greater value.
14. Prizes are not transferable.
15. Winners names and counties will be available at the Winners Gallery between 20.08.10 to 4.10.10 by visiting http://www.winnersgallery.co.uk/public/latest.php