Tickets to every Arsenal home game in December
Emirates, the multi-award winning Dubai-based global airline, brings a fantastic monthly competition prize to the Guardian starting this month. Two readers will be lucky enough to be the "Emirates No Place Like Home" winners for December. Both winners will receive two tickets to every home game in December at the Emirates Stadium including Wigan Athletic, Liverpool and Portsmouth
1. The Arsenal tickets competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), its group companies, their family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition, answer the question and fill in the boxes on this page as requested and click the 'Submit' button.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the Entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Competition closes at 11am on Wednesday December 3. Entries received after this closing date will not be processed.
8. The two winners will be chosen from a random draw of all correct entries received. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Each winner will receive two tickets to every home game in December 2008 at the Emirates Stadium including Wigan Athletic, Liverpool and Portsmouth. Travel to the event, insurance, meals, personal expenses and any other costs not specifically associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
10. The winners will be notified by phone by 2pm on Wednesday December 3 and given details on how to collect the tickets.
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Guardian Marketing Department, 119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses.
13. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
14. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of GNM for death or personal injury as a result of either party's negligence.
17. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
18. The Competition will be governed by English law. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, 119 Farringdon Road, London EC1R 3ER, UK