Tickets to see Arsenal v Sunderland on 20th Feb 2010
Emirates, the award-winning international airline, brings a fantastic competition prize to the Guardian this month.
Thanks to Emirates, the proud sponsors of Arsenal Football Club and Emirates Stadium, you and a companion could be at the Premier League match between Arsenal and Sunderland on Saturday, 20 February.
Witness the action in person as the Gunners take to the pitch with the support of the Arsenal faithful behind them.
Emirates Airline is a proud sponsor of Arsenal, Hamburg SV, AC Milan, Olympiacos CFP and Paris Saint-Germain, as well as being an Official Fifa Partner.
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is closed to employees of any company in the Guardian Media Group and any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. Complete your personal details on the online form and your details will be entered into a free prize draw. Only one entry per person.
3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. Entry indicates acceptance of terms and conditions.
4. Prize includes two pairs of tickets to the game for Arsenal v Everton on 20 February 2010. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
5. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Arsenal end and seats are amongst home supporters. Please be aware that restrictions are in place for any vocal support for the opposition.
6. No purchase necessary to enter. Fill in the online application form with the necessary details, name mobile number.
7. All entries must be received by 12pm on 19 February 2010.
8. Winner will be notified before 2pm on 19 February 2010 by telephone or email. Prize winner's details can be obtained by writing to Guardian/Emirates at Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU, UK after 25 February 2010. Stamped addressed envelope required.
9. Winners will be the first entry drawn at random from all qualifying entries by an independent judge on 19 February 2010. The Judge's decision is final.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part. Prize is not for resale.
11. The winner will be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
12. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
14. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
16. Prize tickets are subject to the terms and conditions listed above.
17. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of GNM for death or personal injury as a result of either party's negligence.
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
19. The Competition will be governed by English law. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU, UK.