Win tickets to the CARLING CUP FINAL 2010 for you and 3 mates!
We have got tickets for you and three mates to the big game at Wembley on Sunday February 28 between Aston Villa and Manchester United
Simply register/log in to enter
Final date for receipt of entries to the first leg ties is 10am on Tuesday 23rd February 2010 The winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator on this date.
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Excluding employees of this outlet or of Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd., their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter, log onto www.carling.com and complete the entry form.
3. Closing date for entries : 10am on Tuesday 23rd February 2010. Only one entry per person. System checks will be performed and those submitting more than one entry will be disqualified.
4. The Prizes: Four tickets to each Carling Cup game are on offer. All tickets are home end tickets. Travel to and from each game is not included.
5. There are no runners up prizes on offer.
6. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and under the supervision of an independent person on the closing date.
7. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable
8. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
10. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
11. The promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
12. The prize winners will be contacted email and telephone by 5pm on the date the competition closes.
13. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
14. Name and county of the winners will be available from Carling Cup 2009/10 Competition, Carling.com, Molson Coors (UK) Brewing Company Ltd, 137 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the closing dates and on www.carling.com/members.
15. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
16. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date. The promoter can accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or damaged in the post. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of entry.
17. It is not the intention of the promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
18. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ.