Tickets to the guitar hero world tour launch party on November 6th London
Be the first to play Guitar Hero World Tour!
On November 7th, Guitar Hero World Tour for Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 & PS2 will transform music gaming! Building on the huge success of the 2007 game, Guitar Hero World Tour features a redesigned guitar, a genuine electronic drum kit and a microphone, as well as an innovative Music Studio music creator that lets you compose, record, edit and share your own rock and roll anthems! To make things even more interesting, it features two online modes: Band Career mode and an 8-player Battle of the Bands mode.
Delivering the largest on-disc set list in a music-rhythm game to-date, Guitar Hero World Tour is comprised of 86 master recordings from some of the greatest classic and modern rock bands of all-time including Oasis, Jimi Hendrix, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Linkin Park, The Eagles, Muse, Sting, Coldplay and many more.
To celebrate the release of Guitar Hero World Tour, we're giving one lucky winner and 3 friends tickets to the hottest event in London town: the exclusive, invite only Guitar Hero launch party on the evening of Thursday November 6th. As well as tickets to the event and exclusive goodies, winners will get a chance to become Rock Legends by playing Guitar Hero World Tour in their own band, on stage, in front of 500 people! As well as a huge battle of the bands competition, the night also features live performances from some of the hottest bands around at the moment. Are you ready to rock?
To stand a chance of winning tickets to this exclusive event simply answer this question, fill in your details and hit go!
Don't forget to pre-order your copy of Guitar Hero World Tour today!
Competition closes - 29th October 2008
1. How to enter this Competition:
- answer the question and enter your details
- click 'Go'
2. Prize is 4 tickets for one winner to the Guitar Hero Launch Party on November 6th 2008 in London. Prize also includes a goody bag for the winner.
3. Closing date is 29/10/2008; all entries must be made by midnight on this date.
4. The prize does not include costs for transportation to or from the event, nor does it include costs for any incidentals not mentioned as part of the prize above.
5. The Winner will be notified by telephone.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
8. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
9. Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Play.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
10. Promoter's address is Play Ltd, PO Box 192, St Helier, Jersey JE4 8RP. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
11. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.