tickets to WWE live
Win a pair of tickets to the WWE Raw or Smackdown tapings in London's O2 Arena in April!
WWE are going to be live in the UK in April this year, and we've got two pairs of tickets for each of the Raw and SmackDown TV tapings to give away. Not only that, but the winners will also be able to grab a free DVD of their choice (excluding Anthology boxsets).
For your chance to win, just answer the following question:
Which WWE legend did Shawn Michaels defeat at WrestleMania 24?
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Superfly Jimmy Snuka
Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
answer is Ric Flair
1) This Competition is run by Clear Vision Ltd of Clearvision.co.uk, P.O Box 148, Enfield, EN3 4NR, England (Clear Vision Ltd).
2) The Competition is only open to participants aged over 15 years. Entries received from people under 15 years will be disregarded. Employees of Clear Vision Ltd and its associated companies, their families and anyone professionally associated with Clear Vision Ltd and its associated companies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3) No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. To enter you must be registered on the Clear Vision Ltd website. Then you simply need to access the competition page on the website, select the event you would like to attend and submit your entry using the online form. Winners will be drawn at random for each event. Competition winners will be informed by email.
4) Clear Vision Ltd accepts no responsibility for late, lost, delayed, corrupted, or incomplete entries to this competition or for any transmission and/or computer errors affecting the logging of entries to this competition. Proof of submission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery of that entry. Clear Vision Ltd has an absolute discretion to disqualify any such entries.
5) If the prize is for a show or event, no food, drink, accommodation or transport will be provided. Wrestlers scheduled to appear are subject to change. Any prize winner who is under 18 years of age will need to obtain a parent or guardian's permission in order to claim their prize and will need to be accompanied by an over 18 year old on the prize trip. Clear Vision Ltd reserves the right to offer any prize that remains unclaimed to another, randomly selected entrant of this competition.
6) Clear Vision Ltd will email or call the winners to notify them of their success. The decision of the Clear Vision Ltd European Webmaster is final and no other correspondence will be entered into regarding this competition.
7) Any prize winner who is under 18 years of age will need to obtain a parent or guardian's permission in order to claim their prize and will need to be accompanied by an over 18 year old on the prize trip. Clear Vision Ltd reserves the right to offer any prize that remains unclaimed to another randomly selected entrant of this competition.
8) Clear Vision Ltd accepts no liability if a prize is lost or remains undelivered.
9) The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. There will be no cash alternative to the prizes. If a prize becomes unavailable or difficult to obtain for any reason, Clear Vision Ltd reserves the right to replace it with one of at least equal value. Each prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant manufacturer or supplier and all product warranties, guarantees or other representations in relation to a prize are as provided by the manufacturer or supplier of that prize. Clear Vision Ltd accepts no liability for any non-compatibility of a prize with any other product or service.
10) Entering this competition constitutes acceptance in full of these terms and conditions. Clear Vision Ltd reserves the right to check the validity of any entry.
11) The winners agree that we may publicise their names on our website to announce their competition win. The winners may also be requested to take part in additional publicity resulting from or relating to this competition.