two tickets to see The Mighty Boosh @ Brighton
Here at Seatwave.com, we are great fans of innovative theatre. The Mighty Boosh are weird, wacky and wonderful, and they are guaranteed to have you crying with laughter.The Boosh is made up of comedy duo Noel Fielding, who plays the character of Vince Noir, an electro obsessed trendy with a funny hair-cut, and Julian Barratt, who plays the character of Howard Moon, a tweed-lovin Jazz freak. The Boosh started as a TV show on the BBC with a rubbish time-slot but has since exploded over the last few years into a cult-like phenomena.A Mighty Boosh live experience is fantastical,surreal and damn funny. We have two tickets up for grabs for their show in Brighton on November 12th. To be in with a chance of winning, please answer the following question:
What is the name of the gorilla in The Mighty Boosh?
Answer is Bollo
Terms & Conditions:
Terms and conditions (Terms)
Entry rules and restrictions
1. This promotion is available only to Eligible Participants (Promotion). An Eligible Participant is a person who is a resident of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland and aged 18 years or over. Seatwave reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. Employees of Seatwave are not eligible to enter. By taking part in this Promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the Terms below.
2. No purchase is necessary.
The prize will be drawn at 10am on October 31st and will take place at Seatwaves headquarters, 29-35 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NJ. Winners will be chosen from all entries received at competitions/TheMightyBoosh
3. Winners will be notified by telephone or email by 17:00 on Wednesday 1st October 2008 and he/she will be required to confirm his/her acceptance within 48 hours in the manner specified in the notice. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time or is rejected, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Seatwaves discretion and will be notified by telephone or email.
4. Seatwave accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs, mobile phone malfunction, mobile signal, delayed or lost text messages or other such causes. Seatwave is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites which misstates or omits any of the information or Terms connected with this Promotion.
5. The prize includes 2 tickets to The Mighty Boosh at the Brighton Dome on November 12th 2008. Tickets will be despatched to the winner via Special Delivery at least 48 hours before the gig. Travel to and from Brighton is not included in the prize.
6. These Terms apply to both people attending the event (winner and guest) and references to the winner include (where the context permits) the winners guest.
7. The name(s) of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a written request including the name and date of the Promotion and a stamped self-addressed envelope to Promotions, Seatwave, 29-35 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NJ.
Alternatives to prizes
8. Prizes are non-negotiable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternative will be offered. Seatwave reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
9. Prizes are not valid for refund if the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
10. Seatwave accepts no liability in respect of any prize, nor does it give any warranty or guarantee. All third party terms and conditions applicable in relation to the prizes are incorporated to these Terms and the winner and guest hereby agree to be bound by them.
11. Seatwave reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the Terms of this Promotion and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, any actual or anticipated alleged breach of any applicable law, regulation or any other circumstance beyond Seatwaves control.
Publicity and promotion
12. By entering this Promotion, you agree to the personal data you supply being used by Seatwave to administer the Promotion. Seatwave may also use the information for direct marketing (which can include marketing by electronic means) at the Eligible Participant's request or with the Eligible Participant's consent.
13. By entering into this Promotion, Eligible Participants agree to assign the copyright and all other rights in their entries to Seatwave for the full period of copyright protection. Seatwave shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
14. Promotional materials form part of these Terms. This Promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Promoter is Seatwave Ltd, 29-35 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NJ. Registered No 5843832