Weekend use of a Swedish-style hot tub
Our three lucky winners will be able to relax in warm al fresco luxury in their very own wood-fired hot tub for an entire weekend, delivered and installed by a team of experts. As well as the tub itself, the prize includes enough wood to keep you cosy all weekend, a child-proof protective cover, candles, and two bottles of bubbly to sip while you relax.
The tub is a Swedish-style hot tub made from Western red cedar and stainless steel in the Peak District National Park. All the tubs are wood-fired, burning wooden pallets which would otherwise be thrown away.
1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter: simply register for free at http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/win-stuff/prize-draw/
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The prize: 3 x prizes of a wood fired Western red cedar & stainless steel hot tub (with 4 chairs, a paddle, child protective foam lid and heat-protective gloves) for a weekend (Thursday – Sunday, exact times TBC with winners) Delivery, full installation and instructions and training for use and health & safety are included. Also included will be enough wood to last the weekend, 6 organic cotton body towels, outdoor candles for decoration, 2 bottles of Czech sparkling wine and 2 vouchers for one free day – the vouchers are for one day extra to any future purchased package.
6. The date of the prize is subject to availability, but will exclude 17th December 2010 – 9th January 2011. The prize must be taken by 31st December 2011.
7. The person taking claim for the prize and responsibility of the hot tub for the weekend must be aged 23 or older. This person is required to sign our Health & Safety guidelines sheet and Medical questionnaire on behalf of all participating parties. The person signing takes responsibility for all others using the Tub during her/his period of hire. This person must be present on delivery and installation of the hot tub.
8. Please note that there is no monetary equivalent and that Bathing Under the Sky will do its utmost to match the winner’s requirements.
9. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and subject to availability.
10. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
11. Entries close at midday on Wednesday 1st December 2010.
12. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received by the closing date. The winner will be contacted individually so please provide up-to-date contact details in the entry form. For your total confidence, the Draw to be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
13. The winners’ names & counties will be posted on www.dorsetcereals.co.uk within 2 weeks of the closing date.
14. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
15. By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with, the operation of the promotion or the Dorset Cereals Limited website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter is Dorset Cereals Limited, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3WE