1. These competitions are open to anyone (excluding residents of South America due to postal restrictions) aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees of the promoter, their immediate families and anyone else connected with this promotion. By entering this competition you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them.
2. Entries must be received by the closing date specified on the competition information page [http://traveldk.com/camera-competition]. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
3. To enter the competition, sign into traveldk.com and submit a new attraction to one of the following destinations: Bangkok, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Lisbon, Marrakech, Malta, Mexico City, San Antonio and St Petersburg.
4. You will be contacted by email if youre a winner. The winner will be the one whose entry, in the opinion of the judges, is the best attraction submitted to traveldk.com before the closing date. The judging panel will be made up of members of the DK Online team.
5. The prize is as stated on the competition information page [http://www.traveldk.com/camera-competition]. The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
8. To obtain details of the winner for this competition please email [email protected]
stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
9. The promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details.
10. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
11. The promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.