Sony Xperia XZ Launch party at The Box, Soho, + displays
Note::: The winner must be available to attend the launch on the 29 September 2016 at London’s Soho venue
To celebrate the launch of the Xperia XZ, Sony’s first flagship in the Xperia X range, we are offering one lucky reader and a friend the chance to attend the exclusive launch party at London’s infamous Soho venue, The Box.
The lucky winners will be treated to a display of knife and sushi mastery from one of London’s teppanyaki masters, demonstrations from one of the World’s only speed painters, and a selection of the country’s best acrobats as they’re invited to put the Xperia XZ’s next generation camera to the test through a number of performances.
With new triple image sensing technology, a standby to capture speed of 0.6 seconds and the world’s first 5-axis image stabilisation in a smartphone, the Xperia XZ ensures that you can capture the WOW of Now, without blur, even in low-light.
This really is the hottest ticket in town, so to be in with a chance of winning
1. The competition opens on 26 September 2016 and ends on 29 September 2016.
2. The prize is two tickets to the Sony's exclusive Xperia XZ launch party for one winner. The winner must be available to attend the launch on the 29 September at London’s Soho venue, The Box. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Sunlife Insurance and Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
11. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.