PG tips - National Tea Day Competition.
Hello there tea lover and welcome to the brew chosen by you competition which is a collaboration between National Tea Day and PG tips. Vote for your favourite flavour out of our chosen selection and you will have the chance to win a tea tasting experience with a top PG tips blender!
To enter you just have to let us know which of these new flavours you would like to see PG tips serve at the National Tea Day Festival on the 21st of April:
Because I’m Happy
Find out all about the competition by watching our video below:
The winning flavour will be available for all guests to sample when they visit PG tips at the National Tea Day Festival at Kensington Roof Gardens on the 21st of April.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit nationalteaday.co.uk and vote for one of four PG tips flavours and insert your name and email to be entered into the random prize draw.
3. The opening date for entries is 8am (BST) Monday 10th April 2017 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 10pm (BST) Tuesday 18th April 2017.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per email address.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. There is one prize in total. Available to win is a tea tasting masterclass with a PG tips tea taster as well as a range of PG tips tea for the winner to take home after the tea tasting experience, this includes: PG tips Original 80’s, PG tips GOLD 80’s, PG tips English Breakfast 40’s, PG tips Earl Grey 40’s, PG tips Green Tea 40’s & PG tips Green Tea Strawberry Cupcake 25’s.
7. The winner will need to take the prize by 30th June 2017 during the weekday Monday – Friday. Transport cost to and from Unilever Colworth are at the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. The winner will be drawn at random by independent judge, Mich Turner MBE from all entries received by the closing date to win the Tea Tasting Experience. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email from National Tea Day 15 days after the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 10 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to National Tea Day, 263 Nottingham Road, Nottingham, England, NG7 7DA, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
11. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
12. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.]
Promoter and Data Controller: [National Tea Day Ltd , 263 Nottingham Road, Nottingham, England, NG7 7DA,] (please do not send entries to this address).