Quaker goodies worth £500
To celebrate the power of the mighty oat and pay homage to when Buzz Aldrin set himself up with oats the morning he walked on the moon during the Apollo 11 mission, Quaker Oats are sending oats into space for the very first time.
win your very own set of oats that have been to space and back, amongst other galactic goodies.
Quaker Oats is giving away a week’s worth of exclusive Oat So Simple ‘Space Oats’ so that you too can start your day with the mighty oat and un-tap your hidden potential to achieve amazing things.
You will also win a thrilling mini-break for two to visit the Kielder Observatory, a magical and unique public astronomical attraction under the finest and largest area of protected night sky in Europe, creating the perfect opportunity for you to be inspired by the stars.
1. The competition opens on 20 January 2017 and ends on 2 March 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one mini-break for two to visit the Kielder Observatory plus one week’s worth of exclusive Oat So Simple ‘Space Oats’ (“the Prize”) for one winner.
Dates to take prizes are from 15th January 2017 to 10th March 2018 and excludes dates covering the Christmas 2016, New Year 2016/17 and Easter 2017 and any applicable trade fairs. All dates are strictly subject to availability. If the winner’s first choice of dates is not available, they will be asked to choose an alternative.
Winners will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 month apart. Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or altered.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to respond within ten working days of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12.The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions.