Product: Accomodation and other prizes
Sainsbury's Magazine are doing a competition for a break in Sussex with lots of other prizes included for the winner. Entry and rules via the link.
The prize consists of:
1.A four- night stay for two people at Fair Oak Farm in East Sussex, including a self-catering mid-week break at Stable Cottage, worth up to £361.
2. Seven Wonders of the Weald pass into Kent and East Sussex attractions, worth £39.95 (01892 515; sevenwonders.org.uk) Prize includes one pass.
3. Elemis Skin Nourishing Set - Milk Bath, Body Cream and Shower Cream, worth £82.90.
4. Daines and Hathaway jewel roll, worth £72.50
5. Chrysanthemum necklace by Alex Monroe, worth £135
6. NICA Bunty satchel bag in tan, worth £135
7. A bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve NV, worth £34.99 and a pair of Ouverture Champagne glasses, worth £20.
Rules: Via Link