seven night holiday for two in Lapland
Make that festive feeling last through to the New Year as we have teamed up with Inghams to give you the chance to win a holiday to Lapland!
Relax with a 7-night stay at the Crazy Reindeer hotel and take in the beautiful Arctic scenery as well as a chance to see the magical Northern Lights.
You’ll also enjoy a one of a kind mini reindeer and mini husky safari!
Enter your details below for the chance to win.
Win a Trip to Lapland courtesy of Inghams
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. Each entrant must be a registered user on Facebook or register with Facebook in order to enter the Prize Draw.
4. To enter you must click on the ‘Win a Trip to Lapland’ application on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dorothyperkins (the "Application"). You must then complete the entry form with all relevant details, including your email address and telephone number. The Prize Draw opens at 16:00 GMT on Friday 5th December 2014 and closes at 23:59 GMT on Friday 19th December 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Facebook accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Dorothy Perkins does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
6. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Dorothy Perkins's sole discretion) pictures. Dorothy Perkins may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Dorothy Perkins determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
7. There shall be one winner of the Prize Draw (the “Winner”). The Winner will be the first entry drawn at random on Monday 22nd December 2014. The Winner will be notified by the email address or telephone number provided by no later than 16:00 GMT on Monday 22nd December 2014. Dorothy Perkins’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the Prize is not claimed within two days of the Winner being notified, Dorothy Perkins reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. There is one prize to be won (the “Prize”). The Prize shall consist of:
1) Return economy flights from London Gatwick to Lapland in Finland for the Winner and a guest;
2) Seven nights’ accommodation at the 3* Crazy Reindeer Hotel (the “Resort”) for the Winner and a guest (based on two people sharing one room on a half board basis);
3) Return airport transfers from the Resort;
4) One mini reindeer & husky safari
Other expenses (including but not limited to to) meals, insurance and spending money are not included in the Prize.
9. The Prize must be taken between Sunday 18th – Sunday 25th January 2015. In the event that the Winner is not available for travel during this period, Dorothy Perkins reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
10. The Winner and their travel companion may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Dorothy Perkins’s sole discretion. Dorothy Perkins is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
11. The Winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize and the Winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
12. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Dorothy Perkins reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
14. By entering the Prize Draw the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Dorothy Perkins may require.
15. The Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Dorothy Perkins Marketing – Win a Trip to Lapland” at the address below.
16. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
17. Dorothy Perkins reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
18. Promoter: Dorothy Perkins Trading Limited trading as Dorothy Perkins registered no. 8907197. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.