Ryobi One Plus Tools
Sign up to the Ryobi mailing list for a chance to win their entire range of OnePlus tools plus daily prizes on Facebook and Twitter including (they think) fab jumpers to be won
OCTOBER, NOVEMBER & DECMEBER 2016 RYOBI ONE+ Competition Terms & Conditions (the “Agreement”)
1. Promoter of this competition is Techtronic Industries (UK) Ltd. with its registered address at 1st Floor, Unit 3 Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Lane SL7 1HZ (in the following “TTi”). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of this Agreement. All entries must include name, email address, resident and postal address. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry. Online entry is free however internet connection and mobile data rates may apply to the entrant. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider and shall be the responsibility of the entrant only. TTi holds no liability to entrant costs.
2. This competition is open to any UK and Ireland resident over the age of 18 years at the date of entry. The competition will be void and non-applicable where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable local laws accordingly. Employees, officers and directors of TTi and its affiliated companies are NOT eligible to participate. Proof of eligibility may be required and prizes withheld until TTi is fully satisfied the above criteria are met. TTi’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes will be subject to Ryobi Tools’ warrantees. The prizes are standard production models and will perform in such a manner. All prizes will be selected at the discretion of TTi. If there are any queries regarding warranty or the prize is performing sub-standard the entrant should contact Techtronic Industries (UK) Ltd directly on the contact details below: Unit 3 Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Lane SL7 1HZ.
5. TTi reserves the right to stop this competition without reason at any time. TTi also reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time; however any prior entrants will have full notification of such changes and have the option to withdraw from the competition with no penalty. The decision of TTi is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition. The prizes will remain the property of TTi until delivery to the winner. The prizes will consist only of the ONE+ tools listed in Annex 1. 6. A selection of other prizes will also be awarded to 200 other winners also drawn at random. These prizes will be a combination of Ryobi merchandise and promotional items, and Ryobi branded accessory sets as listed in Annex 2.
7. The prize consists only of the items listed in the competition (product and delivery). Any other expenses in connection with the acceptance or use of the prizes will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Prizes may not be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash or substituted, except that TTi may substitute any prize or prize component with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in the event the stated prize/component becomes unavailable. Prizes will be delivered with a UK plug where applicable. Prizes cannot be changed once selection has been made.
8. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid